This is a two part post! The first part will be a short review of Patali Tea’s Boysenberry Almond Cheesecake green tea and the second section will be information about the giveaway (Closed)! Enjoy!
Petali Teas: Boysenberry Almond Cheesecake (above)
Description: “The sencha-syle green tea makes this smooth, sweet and full-bodied.” – via Amoda Monthly Box
Review: The tea smelled and tasted grassy with sweet nutty aftertaste (3/5 rating).
- Type: Green tea
- Origin: Unknown
- Caffeine: Low
- Ingredients: Green tea, boysenberries, almonds and essence
- Company: Petali Teas
To celebrate 1,000 followers on Instagram and also two years of Tea in Spoons, I am holding a giveaway! I am partnering with Amoda Tea and giving away two sets of prizes. Best of luck and thank you for two years!
Prizes (2 sets):
- Start date is March 4, 2017, 12:00 pm EST
- The giveaway will end on March 11, 2017, 12:00 pm EST
- Winner will be announced on March 12, 2017
- Tag a friend who likes tea (2 people max, 1 entry per person)
- Reblogging giveaway image with tag #teainspoonsgiveaway (2 entries)
- Follow Tea in Spoon blog (4 entries)
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to Canada and United States ONLY.
- Participants must be 18 years of age and over.
- The winner(s) will be chosen by random.org. The odds of winning will be determined by the valid entries received.
- The winner(s) will have 48 hours to reply to a private message from Tea in Spoons to accept the prize(s) or another winner will be chosen.
- Any personal information (name, address, etc) of the winner(s) will only be shared with Tea in Spoons and Amoda Tea. Amoda Tea will be shipping the prizes.
- The first name of the winner(s) will be publicized to announce the winner. No other personal information will be released.
- Tea in Spoons and Amoda Tea do not assume any liability for the results of the sweepstakes nor the products provided.
- The sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Instagram or WordPress, nor are the companies liable.
- Void where prohibited by law.