All products will be rated on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 for dislike and 5 as love:
- Dislike (I didn’t like the product and would not repurchase)
- Passable (I didn’t dislike the product but I didn’t think it was very good)
- Average (I didn’t find it good or bad and would try it again)
- Good (I liked it and would purchase it again)
- Love (I enjoyed it lot and I am happy it is in my collection)
Below are some reasons a tea may have received a low(er) rating due to personal preference:
- Bitter teas: Many bitter teas, to me, taste like medicine and as a child, I was often sick. Therefore, these flavours tend to bring up bad memories.
- Very sweet or tart teas: I tend to not like these types of teas.
- Cinnamon: I am sensitive to it (it gives me bad headaches) so I avoid teas that feature this ingredient.
I may at times change a rating of a review if I try a product again, and my view of it changes. My Disclosure page outlines how I review teas sent to me for review.